Prep Time: 20 minutes and overnight refrigeration Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 36 cookies
- 2 1/3 cup or 240g all purpose flour, sifted
- 1/8 cup or 15g matcha powder, sifted
- 2/3 cup or 150g unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup or 130g powder sugar, sifted
- Pinch of salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
Sift the flour and matcha powder.
Cream butter, sugar, and salt until soft and light. Add in the yolks and beat well. Gradually add in flour and matcha. Add the chocolate chips and fold in together.
Shape the dough into 2 logs and wrap them in plastic wrap or parchment paper. Set fridge overnight.
Preheat oven to 300F and cut the cookies to 7mm or 1/4 inch thickness. Bake for 17-20 minutes and let them cool on rack.