Boston’s unusually warm March weather has brought the gift of the stunning spring flowers and a healthy dose of Vitamin D. Recently, we picked up this gorgeous flower arrangement, but next time, we should consider an edible one.
For our first giveaway, one lucky reader will receive an Orange Blossom Edible Arrangement filled with citrus, berries and melons.
During the month of March (National MS Society’s MS Awareness Month) the National MS Society, Greater New England Chapter is partnering with the Boston-Manchester Co-op of Edible Arrangements to raise funds and awareness to stop progression, restore function and end multiple sclerosis.
MA and Southern NH Edible Arrangements stores will donate a portion of their sales from every Orange Blossom arrangement to the National MS Society. As long as arrangements are ordered and paid for during the month of March, they can be delivered at any time throughout the year.
How to win the Orange Blossom Edible Arrangement:
We will pick one winner (Update: Congrats Marcie and the Edible Arrangements fundraiser generated $10,000 for the National MS Society, Greater New England Chapter (based in Waltham)) via random.org and the winner will be contacted via e-mail to confirm mailing address. Best of luck!
- Entry: Leave a comment below telling us what your favorite fruit(s) are and why. Ours are mango and lychee fruit because we love both of their flavors.
- Bonus Entry: Make a donation to the National MS Society (any amount you would like) and leave a comment on this post saying you did so.
- Other Bonus Entry: Follow @bakingmehungry, RT the giveaway tweet and leave a common on this post saying you did so.
- Other Rules: Delivery is within a limited area only. (Most of MA and Southern NH is included)
- All entries must be received by 5pm on Friday, March 30th. Delivery to the winner will be during the week of April 2nd, 2012.