We love getting behind noteworthy charitable efforts. Donate with your votes and help raise money for Feeding America and The Greater Boston Food Bank. Vote for your favorite international fare among eight Boston restaurant contenders that serve up cuisines seen on the new Bravo culinary series Around the World in 80 Plates, hosted by Cat Cora and Curtis Stone and follows 12 chefs in a race across 10 countries in 40 days.
From now through July 31, vote to raise money for Feeding America and The Greater Boston Food Bank. For every online vote, Chase Sapphire will donate $1 to Feeding America. Feeding America will distribute up to $10,000 to The Greater Boston Food Bank, so your’ votes will help provide needed meals locally.
In Boston, contenders, their featured plates and our reviews:
- English – Fish and Chips at Elephant & Castle Pub (BMH’s review of E&C)
- French – French Onion Soup at Petit Robert Bistro
- Spanish – Paella at Toro (BMH’s reviews brunch and dinner at Toro)
- Moroccan – Chicken Tagine at Tangierino (BMH’s review of Tangierino)
- Italian – Bistecca Brasato ai Borolo at Erbaluce (BMH’s review of Erbaluce)
- Thai – Larb at Dok Bua Thai Kitchen
- Cantonese – Dim Sum at China Pearl (BMH’s review of China Pearl)
- Argentinian – Empanada at Tango