I have only heard how awesome these cocktail meatballs are. Time and time again, compliments after compliments. They are so easy to make and an absolute hit at every party.
- Cooking spray
- 2 pound ground turkey meat
- 2 slices fresh bread, crusts removed, pulsed into crumbs or 1/2 cup corn starch (for those gluten-free)
- 2 eggs
- 2 T parsley (optional)
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- several dashes of Worcesteshire sauce
Preheat the broiler. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Combine the turkey with all other ingredients in a large work bowl. Form into 2 1/2 -inch balls and place on a baking sheet. Broil for 10 minutes, or until browned and almost entirely cooked through.
- 2 12 ounce Jars Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1 large jar grape jelly (32 ounces)
Mix magie sauce in crock pot or large pan. Put meatballs in sauce. Heat for about 1 hour before serving. (If meatballs were made and refreigerated the night before, use at least 2 hours crock pot time before serving).